Would You Like to Smile and Not Feel Self Conscious About Your Teeth?
Have you ever looked at your slightly crooked teeth and wished they were just a bit straighter? Have you always been self-conscious of the teeth but didn’t want to go through the hassle of unsightly metal braces (“train tracks”)? Would you like to be able to simply smile at a camera and not have to remember to hide your smile? You are not alone.
Campbell Dental Practice is proud to be able to introduce Invisalign® Go to our patients.
What is Invisalign® Go?
Invisalign® Go is the newest clear aligner system that can straighten your teeth with reduced time and cost. It is brought to you by the same company that invented the original Invisalign®. Invisalign® Go utilises virtually invisible clear and removable aligners to gently move your teeth into position and gradually straighten your teeth over time.
Invisalign is a world wide leader in the clear aligner industry. They have successfully transformed over 7 million smiles.
Why choose Invisalign® Go?
- Clear aligners are comfortable to wear and almost unnoticeable
- They fit your lifestyle rather than disrupt it, whether you are busy with work, school or travel
- They are more comfortable than metal brackets
- They require less dental visits compared to traditional braces
Benefits of straight teeth
- Improved confidence
- Improved gum and teeth health as it is easier to brush straight teeth
- Less tooth wear and recession
How Does Invisalign® Go Work in Canberra?
Who is Invisalign® Go suited for?
- Previous orthodontic treatment and the teeth have moved over the years
- Mild to moderate crowding
- Mild to moderate spacing
- Mild open bite
It is also helpful for adults who are planning:
- Implant treatment and need more (or less) space for their crowns
- Dental veneers and need their teeth moved into optimum positions so that less of their tooth structure is removed ensuring the veneers are conservative to tooth structure
What Are The Steps Involved With Invisalign Go?
- Make your appointment for your initial Invisalign Consultation.
- We assess your suitability for Invisalign Go, photos are taken and uploaded to the Secure Invisalign Client Portal.
- If you are deemed to be suitable, we scan or take records of your teeth. A full mouth xray (OPG) may also be taken at this visit.
- After two weeks, we meet with you to discuss the final treatment plan.
- Three to Four weeks after step 4, we issue you your first aligners.
- We will closely monitor your smile every 6-8weeks,
- At the end of treatment, final records are taken and a retainer is issued.
What's Next With Your Invisalign Go Aligners
- You will need to wear your aligners for about 22 hours a day only taking them out to eat and clean (brush and floss) your teeth.
- You will change your aligners every 1-2 weeks as recommended by your bespoke treatment plan.
- You will see your dentist every 6-8 weeks to closely monitor your smile
How much Does Invisalign Go Cost
The total cost of treatment $5000
- Up to 20 Invisalign Go aligners per jaw
- Invisalign Pack
- All appointments
- Retainers at the end of treatment
- 1 year of follow up appointment
- FREE WHITENING AFTER TREATMENT
Most people will feel some discomfort for the first few days with each new set of Invisalign Go aligners. The discomfort can be relieved by Panadol.
Every person, mouth and circumstances are different. With good compliance, treatment times range from 6-12 months with Invisalign Go. The length of time will depend on the amount of tooth movement needed by your teeth.
Yes of Course you can. The beauty of Invisalign Go treatment is that there are no restrictions on your diet because you remove the aligners for eating. It is important though that you brush your teeth before you put the aligners back in your mouth.
In the days that follow issuing of your first aligners, you will find yourself salivating alot. Forming words like ‘f’, ‘v’ and ‘s’ will be a bit different. The tongue and lips will quickly adopt to their presence in the mouth, and you will find your speech back to normal by the end of the first week.
Sometimes the teeth may move after orthodontic braces treatment. Sometimes you may not be entirely happy with your orthodontic braces result. Invisalign Go will help to re-align the teeth without the need for metal brackets.