What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are one of the options to replace missing teeth, providing a long-term stable solution for a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. We not only replace your tooth, we make sure it looks great by using a natural looking crown to cover your long-lasting titanium root.
Dr Joseph Tidimane provides the latest in dental implant expertise, having graduated from the University of Sydney Graduate Diploma in Clinical dentistry (Oral Implants). He also holds a Certificate of Surgical Implant dentistry from the University of Melbourne. He continues to attend Implant courses and conferences locally and abroad fine-tuning his implant dentistry skills. He is a member of the International Team of Implantology (ITI).
So many benefits of dental implants!
Dental implants integrate with your jaw bone, and replicate your missing tooth, making them one of the best innovations to come to modern dentistry. With osseointegration, you will enjoy a longer-lasting smile and an aesthetic restoration for many years.
- You can replace missing teeth: dental implants are strong and stable functioning like a natural tooth
- No more removing your teeth, slurring your speech or limiting your food choices. You can anchor loose dentures so that they don’t slip when you talk or eat
- With no denture plastic covering over your palate, you can taste your food
- With dental implants, we can also replace several teeth in a row and support bridges as well as other solutions for replacing missing teeth, and in the process restoring your smile.
- With your restored smile and improved chewing, you will enjoy socializing and won’t avoid dating